CV Pierpaolo Mangeruga
Interactive Consulting Solutions (August 2011 - ): owner
IVECO S.p.A. (October 2009 - July 2011): ICT International Operations
CNH – USA (January 2006 - September 2009): I have been appointed as IS Responsible for Manufacturing and Product Development world wide. I have been relocated in Burr Ridge (Chicago). I report to the Group CIO and to the 4 Business Leaders (Manufacturing AG, Manufacturing CE, Engineering AG, Engineering CE). I have with me 2 directors and 1 senior director. Recently I participated to the definition of the new IT strategy directly reporting to Mr. S. Marchionne (Fiat Group CEO).
CNH – Latin America (January 2004 – December 2005): I worked (as expatriated since June 2004) in Brazil as Information System Senior Director for the Latin America Region and I have been active on more than 50 projects (see list). Largest project was SAP Order Management and Material Management Brazil (Curitiba, Belo Horizonte, Piracicaba, Itú and Cuiaba). I radically changed all the processes in IS Latin America getting compliance with SOX regulation.
CNH - Construction Equipment Division - WW SP – IS Leader (January 2003-December 2004): I had full responsibility in Information Services for Fiat Kobelco (Italy, Belgium, Netherlands), Fiat Allis (Brazil), CNH Movimento Terra (Italy), O&K (Germany and Affiliates), CASE (North America and Europe), Kobelco (North America and Europe), New Holland in Construction Equipment Division directly reporting to the Business Unit Leader and to the Group’ CIO.
CNH CE WW Industrial SP – IS Leader (January 2002 – December 2002):
· take over the CE Industrial IS on global base for CE;
· O&K CE;
· Kobelco America Construction Machinery integration.
Fiat Hitachi Information Systems 2000-2002 (IS Leader):
· Supply Chain in FHE 2000 (weekly MRP, KPI, supplier release via automatic e-mail, advanced planning system
· Renew the LAN in San Mauro plant, build up the LAN in Lecce plant;
· Extend e-mail and internet/intranet in Fiat Hitachi;
· WEB architecture re-engineering;
· New Accounting System (from SIGA to SAP) 2001;
· Non Direct Material (from home made AS400 based to SAP) both for S. Mauro and Lecce;
· Transitioning from Fiat Hitachi to Fiat Kobelco (adapting the entire IS architecture);
· Lecce plant spin-off from FH (generate a separate IS architecture) and creating a new legal entity (CNH MT);
· Kobelco America and Kobelco Europe due diligence;
· WPS (World wide Purchasing System) on global base roll-out;
· CSCN (Supplier Portal) on global base roll-out.
New Holland Information Systems 1997-1999 (Solution Delivery and Business Development / Account Management):
· Roll-out of SIGIP industrial information system for Breganze plant (April 1997-January 1998);
· “Euro project” for industrial area Europe Wide (January 1998-September 1998);
· Integration of BPM into GESCO Italy (March 1998-September 1998), a Finance Dept. Project for the new Accounting System;
· Merge of New Holland Poland (July 1998-December 1999) where I was the IS Leader (BaaN ERP system implemented);
· Feasibility study for China STEC joint venture (July 1999-December 1999).
Fiat Avio Information Systems 1994-1997 (Service Delivery):
Technical support to SW development in UNIX with CASE Foundation;
· Technical support Mainframe IBM 9000 (MVS, CISC, TSO, DL1, DB2, VSAM, etc.);
· Network management (LAN and WAN);
· Computer Room Management;
· System Integration (personal computing – fleet of more than 1.500 PC);
· Office Automation;
· Project Management (DBMS Oracle based);
· Service Delivery for rollout of SAP R3.
Fiat Avio Information Systems 1990-1993 (Solution and Service Delivery for Technical and Scientific Applications):
· Professional Desk Top Publishing;
· Product Information Management (I developed one of the first Product Data Management integrated with CAD/CAM);
· Computer Room management;
· Network Management;
· Software catalogue for Computer Aided Engineering;
· CAD/CAM applications;
· Mechanical engineering.
University of Rome and CNR 1981-1982:
1976-1981 Mechanical Engineering – La Sapienza University of Rome – 5 years - 110/110 “e Lode”
1971-1976 Liceo Scientifico (High School) – 5 years - 60/60
Italian mother tongue
Fluent Portuguese (it is my second preferred language)
Fluent French (to be refreshed)
Member of Turin’ Engineers Association.